For an accounting firm to have access rights to its customer’s information in the eServices, the following are needed:
- a letter of consent from the customer, i.e. the employer or the self-employed
- an agreement between the accounting firm and Varma
The letter of consent for the self-employed (pdf, in Finnish) or the letter of consent for the employer (pdf, in Finnish) grants an accounting firm the right to use the eServices on behalf of the customer. The letter of consent must be signed and returned
- by mail to: Varma, Insurance Services, P.O. Box 2, 00098 VARMA.
- after scanning by email to firstname.lastname@example.org
The accounting firm specifies the users of the service in the agreement between the firm and Varma. User ID can be acquired for the accounting firm or an individual user in the firm.
- Fill in the accounting firm agreement (pdf, in Finnsh)
- Send the agreement as an email attachment to us at email@example.com.