As a self-employed you can sign in to eServices immediately using your personal banking codes. It is good idea to obtain the user ID if you wish to take care of your employees’ TyEL matters and your own YEL matters in one go without having to sign in twice.
Acquire a user ID for the eServices from us.
- Fill in the eServices agreement
- You can add new users through the eServices as needed.
- Send the form as an email attachment to us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- We will inform you about the opening of the service by email.
- You can access the service using the user ID you received or your personal banking codes.