When an employee is working abroad, you cannot freely decide where and how to arrange insurance. One has to take into account
- the Finnish Employee's Pension Act (TyEL),
- other Finnish Acts regarding social security,
- EU Regulations on coordination of social security,
- possible multi- or bilateral agreements on social security and/or
- local social insurance legislation in the country where the activity is carried out.
Please feel free to contact us if you have questions related to insurances when working abroad. Call us +358 10 192 091 or send an e-mail email@example.com