When you need a certificate for paid contributions to be attached to an offer, contact our customer service at tel. +358 10 192 102

As a self-employed person you also need a certificate on your earnings under your YEL insurance when you apply for

  • housing benefits
  • unemployment benefits
  • daily allowances granted by KELA
  • financial aid for your studies or
  • a day-care spot for your child