Make the petition of appeal in writing.
1. Give your name, social security number and address.
2. Address the petition to the appeals body that you want to appeal the
• which decision you are appealing
• which parts of the decision you are appealing
• the changes you request
• the grounds for the appeal
• if the appeal concerns survivors’ pension, the deceased person’s name and
social security number
4. Sign the appeal personally.
5. Send the appeal to Varma at the address Varma, Appeals, P.O. Box 3, 00098
6. Your appeal must arrive at Varma by 4 pm on the last day of the appeal period
(on Maundy Thursday and on New Year's Eve by 1 pm).
You can submit your appeal using the secure electronic appeal form.
The petition of appeal can also be sent by fax to 010 244 4752.