Varma’s Annual Report 2015 has been published
Varma's online Annual Report for 2015 has been published at http://varma.fi/annualreport/2015.
The annual report features a new section, Corporate Social Responsibility, where we discuss our new CSR programme and how responsibility is reflected in our operations. 'Responsible Varma' is a key theme in our new strategy, which has also received its own section in the report.
The annual report comprises six sections:
- Year 2015: 'President and CEO's Review', 'Lower earnings-related pension contributions for customers', 'Varma for entrepreneurs', 'Pension cover' and 'Workability and good working life'
- Strategy: 'Varma's targets and strategy' and 'Operating environment'
- Investments: 'Investment principles and returns'
- Responsibility: 'Targets and indicators', 'Personnel' and 'Responsible investment'
- Corporate Governance: 'Corporate Governance Report' and 'Salary and remuneration statement', among other things
- Financial statements (PDF): 'Report of the Board of Directors', 'Income statement', 'Balance sheet', 'Statement of source and application of funds' and 'Notes to the financial statements'
You can print out a PDF version of the full annual report or parts of it.
For more information, please contact:
Leena Rantasalo, Communications Manager, tel. +358 (0)50 300 7980
Varma Mutual Pension Insurance Company is the most solvent earnings-related pension company and largest private investor in Finland. The company is responsible for the statutory earnings-related pension cover of some 860,000 people in the private sector. Premiums written totalled EUR 4.6 billion in 2015 and pension payments stood at EUR 5.2 billion. Varma's investment portfolio amounted to EUR 41.3 billion at the end of 2015.