1. I have forgotten my username for Varma’s eServices. How can I find out my username and the associated password?
Usernames are personal and mainly in the format of an email address. If you cannot remember your username, you can send a username inquiry to Varma by filling in your details at https://idp.varma.fi/cloudlogin/app/recovercompanyid
2. I have forgotten my password for Varma’s eServices or the password has expired. How do I order a new password?
You can order a new password via the link on the login page of Varma’s eServices: https://idp.varma.fi/cloudlogin/app/recoverpw
By entering your username and the associated email address, you can order a password reset link to your Inbox. The link will be valid for 30 minutes from its sending.
3. Can I access Varma’s online services if I live abroad?
A person living abroad can use Varma’s online services if they have Finnish online banking credentials available.
4. I am authorised to take care of another person’s pension or rehabilitation matters. Can I log in to the online services and take care of another person’s matters?
As logging in to our online services requires personal banking credentials, you can only take care of your personal pension and rehabilitation matters there.
5. I have joint online banking credentials with my spouse. How can I use the online services?
In the eServices, you can only take care of matters of the person under whose name the credentials are. Joint banking credentials cannot be used to access several persons’ details.
6. I had problems when logging in. What to do?
On the login page, check that our services are not down. Downtime is indicated at the top of the page.
The Internet browser may cause problems in logging in. Clear the browser’s history and remove cookies. Then try to log in again. Instructions for clearing the history:
Google Chrome: History > Clear browsing data
Mozilla Firefox: History > Clear Recent History > Clear Now
As the security of the eServices is important for us, we do not support browsers with insufficient security features. Consequently, we do not recommend using the Internet Explorer browser for accessing the eServices.