You are entitled to disability pension if you are under 63 years of age and your workability has deteriorated considerably. The amount of pension is affected by
- the amount of pension accrued during your career and
- the pension for projected pensionable service.
Accrued pension + pension for projected pensionable service = disability pension
- The pension for projected pensionable service is calculated based on the earnings from the past five years.
- Disability pension begins once the daily sickness allowance ends.
- Disability pension converts into old-age pension at the age of 63.
You may receive permanent disability pension, the fixed-term rehabilitation benefit or the partial disability pension, which is half of the full pension.
Disability pension (pdf)