Pension is a benefit that must be applied for
Before applying for pension, you can estimate the amount of your pension in our online service if necessary.
- Check this page for your eligibility to receive pension.
- Fill in the electronic application - check below for when to do so.
One application is enough, even if you are applying for both earnings-related and national pension.
Apply at the right time
Apply for pension
- approx. 1 month prior to the start of your old-age or part-time pension
- approx. 2 months prior to the end of your sickness allowance
- 6 months before the start of your pension if you have lived or worked abroad.
Also fill in an electronic Appendix U Living and working abroad.
If an illness is making it difficult for you to continue working, consider applying for vocational rehabilitation.