Pension is a benefit that must be applied for
Before applying for pension, you can estimate the amount of your pension in our online service if necessary.
- Check this page for your eligibility to receive pension.
- Fill in the electronic application - check below for when to do so.
You can use Varma's digital application to apply for earnings-related and national pension. When you simultaneously become an eCustomer, you can view your decision on our eServices and it will be delivered faster than by post.
Apply at the right time
Submit your application to us
- 1 month before the start of the pension when you apply for old-age pension or partial old-age pension
- no later than 2 months from the end of the daily sickness allowance when you apply for disability pension
- 6 months before the start of the pension if you have lived or worked abroad.
Also fill in the digital Appendix U Residence and Employment Abroad.