Search results

No results "{{searchTerm}}"

Residence report

If you live permanently abroad, every year we will send you a residence report that must be filled in. Please fill in the residence report, which is sent to you along with the annual letter, and send it back to us by the due date, even if your circumstances have not changed.

We use the form to verify the information of our pension recipients living abroad in order to avoid making undue pension payments. According to the Employees Pensions Act (TyEL section 113, paragraph 2): If the pension provider has reason to suspect that the pension recipient no longer meets the entitlement criteria for the pension, the pension provider may suspend the payment of the pension. We will thus suspend the payment of pension if we do not receive your residence report by the due date. We will resume the payment of pension as soon as we receive your residence report.