Here's how you can start using Varma Online Service
Read about how you can start using Varma Online Service here, whether you are self-employed, a private customer, an employer, or an accounting firm taking care of your client’s insurance matters.
As a private customer, you can sign in to Varma Online Service using your personal online banking codes.
Get a user ID for the online service from us.
- Fill in the web service agreement. In order to conclude the web service agreement, you must be authorised to make commitments on behalf of the company or association in question. The link will first redirect you to Suomi.fi e-identification and then to the agreement.
- We will inform you about the activation of the service by email.
- You can access the service using the user ID you received or your personal banking codes.
As a self-employed customer, you can immediately log in to Varma Online Service using your personal online banking codes or a Mobile ID.
If you do not yet have a Varma Online Service username, you can get one by accepting the terms and conditions of the web service agreement.
You can get a Varma Online Service username by following the steps below:
- Log in to Varma Online Service with your bank codes or a Mobile ID.
- Accept the terms and conditions of the service.
- Enter your email address and phone number.
- Wait for a few minutes and log in again.
You can manage pension matters on behalf of your client with authorisation to use Varma Online Service.
Sign an accounting firm agreement with Varma. This way you can use the same user ID to take care of insurance matters for all your clients insured with Varma.
See more detailed instructions on how you can start using Varma Online Service