What to do when I need information on insuring work abroad?

Our expertise at your service

Read more about insuring self-employment abroad

Read more about insurance coverage for employees in international situations

Varma Online Service includes a databank on working abroad, which provides more detailed information on pension insurance and social security in various countries in Finnish.

Log in to Varma Online Service

If you need personal advice related to working abroad, call our experts at 010 192 091. Further information is also available from the Finnish Centre for Pensions at 029 411 2110.