Pension estimates at Varma Online Service
You can calculate an estimate of the amount of your pension in our online service. You can calculate pension estimates for different starting dates and you can change the amount of earnings on which the calculation is based. In our online service, you can estimate the amount of your old-age pension, partial old-age pension, disability pension and rehabilitation allowance.
How to calculate a pension estimate in Varma Online Service
Log in to Varma Online Service using your online banking codes and select 'Your pension' and ‘Pension estimates’.
- Select pension type: old age pension, partial old-age pension or other pension estimates (disability pension, rehabilitation allowance).
- Select 'Calculate a new estimate' and select a retirement starting date.
- If your future earnings change, add a date when your income will change and your new earnings per month. You can also add ending date of employment.
- Select 'Calculate estimate' and you can see an estimate of your pension.
- If you want to have more details about your estimate, open 'Pension estimate (pdf)'.
- Remember to log out from the service.