What to do when...
- I wish to check my pension accrual
- I wish to estimate the amount of my future pension
- I need information on the taxation of my pension
- I am working while on pension
- My work ability has weakened
- Pensioner has died
- I am reducing my working hours
- Varma rejected my application
- There's an error on my pension record
- I haven't received my pension record
- I need help using the online service
- I have lived abroad
- Your employment ends before retirement age
Get in touch with us
Take care of your pension matters online
In our online service, you can, for instance
- check your pension record to see how much pension you have accrued
- see an estimate of the amount of your future pension
- apply for pension or rehabilitation
- use services for a pensioner once you have received a decision
- send and receive messages and attachments.
Sign in to the service using your personal banking codes or a mobile certificate.
We serve you in pension and rehabilitation matters by phone from Monday to Friday, 9:00–15:00.
You can send messages and attachments through Messages and documents page by logging in to our online service.