Our customer service is, unfortunately, congested. We sincerely apologise for the inconvenience! We respond to all messages and calls in the order they reach us. You can submit a call-back request through the phone service.

You can take care of your insurance matters in Varma Online Service whenever it suits you best. In the online service you can, for example, browse your payments, apply for a change in YEL income, request for a payment plan, and print out an insurance certificate.

What to when I am a temporary employer?

Report wages to the Incomes Register

A temporary employer has no permanent employees and the amount of wages it pays during a period of six months is less than EUR 8,790. Temporary employers are not required to have TyEL insurance contracts. However, the wages of employees are reported to the Incomes Register and TyEL contributions are paid for them.

Read the instructions for reporting wages as a temporary employer

Statutory Workers' compensation insurance

You may also need to take out statutory workers' compensation insurance for your employees.

Get an offer from our partner If