Varma’s services to help manage risks
Can you answer, e.g. the following questions:
- How are the business impacts of work ability – or disability – described in your company’s strategy?
- Does the contribution category system for disability contributions affect your company?
- How do the employees in your company describe their work ability?
- What impacts have the development measures targeting work ability had?
- Where can I get help if an employee’s work ability fails?
When possible risks and risk groups have been identified, it is easier to plan and target risk-minimising measures. Of the tools offered by Varma, the new ‘Risk survey tool’ and ‘Know the work ability cycle’ surveys, for instance, help with this. We also help build an effective early support model and strong work ability chain, which provide support as work ability weakens. You also have access to the continuously evolving Varma Academy courses and current webinars (mainly in Finnish), which offer you support for managing disability risks.