What to when I am a temporary employer?

Report wages to the Incomes Register

A temporary employer has no permanent employees and the amount of wages it pays during a period of six months is less than EUR 9,822. Temporary employers are not required to have TyEL insurance contracts. However, the wages of employees are reported to the Incomes Register and TyEL contributions are paid for them.

Read the instructions for reporting wages as a temporary employer

Read more about the TyEL contribution of a temporary employer

Statutory Workers' compensation insurance

You may also need to take out statutory workers' compensation insurance for your employees.

Get an offer from our partner If