What does a vocational rehabilitation plan consist of?
- A rehabilitation option (work trial, job coaching, education, or support for the self-employed)
- A rehabilitation organiser (an employer or educational institution)
- The duration of the vocational rehabilitation (start and end date)
- A contact person’s details (e.g. a supervisor during a work trial)
- An explanation of how the plan supports continuing in or returning to working life
A carefully drawn up rehabilitation plan is a prerequisite for Varma to assess whether the planned measures can be supported. You are not, however, required to have a ready rehabilitation plan when you apply for vocational rehabilitation. Varma’s rehabilitation specialist and rehabilitation partners can help you draw up a plan.